Warranty can be claimed only once
All Probus products come with limited warranty period that varies from product to product.Under warranty program you can get repair/replacement without any service charge.
This warranty does not cover any physical and/or electrical damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Product damaged due to accident/neglect
- Misuse of product
- Malicious destruction
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Acts of nature
- The temporary or permanent affixing of any items supplied or not supplied by the manufacturer with any adhesive or fastener.
- Overcharging, use of batteries, power supplies or any other sources of power not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Any physical defect or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment caused not furnished or approved by Probus.
- Without a valid Proof of Purchase, Probus reserves the rights to refuse warranty services.
- Probus reserves the right to refuse ‘free of charge’ warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/ illegible for the claim / fault in the Customer details.
- This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy and neither Probus nor its service centres shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage or breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by Probus personal.
- Warranty cover will be void, if and when unauthorized service has been attempted by the user or any unauthorized service centre.
- Probus may use rebuilt, reconditioned or refurbished parts and/or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
- In case of delivery destination being unavailable, shipping charges must be handled by the buyer.
- The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.